Bourbon and Bottles a live review on Oasis of the seas - June 9th

Didn’t make it to the floating bar but they did relieved the soccer pool it was slightly lopsided before making a game impossible. 

I’ll assuming these are free beach strollers and wheelchairs-first come first serve?

IMG_3627.jpeg

IMG_3616.jpeg

IMG_3612.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3657.jpeg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

It's not "this time" (June) next year, it's Aug 2, 2024.  Also, his quote is refundable deposit and I'm assuming for connecting cabins.

Is the price you mentioned a group rate?

Regular refundable rate.  I would have to change my dates if the difference was that much.

2 hours ago, mets123 said:

Do the shops at the new straw market inside the port area have anything different than what is sold at the original one? How is the prices? I missed the opening last month by a few days.

Didn’t bother to be honest, all the stores selling similar stuff the further you walk the cheaper the prices. Kid wanted a stuffed animal, went from 55 to 35 to 25 for the same one in 3 different stores in subsequent blocks. 

4 minutes ago, bringbackthewhalers07 said:

I like the choices on that new menu, how was the buffalo chicken dip? Sailing on Oasis in September, I hope they keep this menu option.

also thanks for the great live review!

Buffalo dip was fine, the chip allocation was interesting some had a lot others only had 6-7 so make sure you leave some bread. It was not very spicy. 

Those that had the fish absolutely loved it, I chose poorly with the lobster Mac. It had a very fishy taste to it so I stopped half way. If I could do it over I’d try the fried chicken. 

Every crew member seems to want to go out of their way to make sure you have an amazing experience. We have had nothing but fantastic experiences with each and every crew member we’ve encountered. 

• Like 3

Alright day 6, has begun. Quick stop to the diamond lounge for coffee donuts and fruit. Going to try for a long run and then a bourbon soaked afternoon. Port side bbq was awesome last time so I think we’re gonna do that again today. 

hope everyone’s enjoying the free ride

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, DeerJod said:

Alright day 6, has begun. Quick stop to the diamond lounge for coffee donuts and fruit. Going to try for a long run and then a bourbon soaked afternoon. Port side bbq was awesome last time so I think we’re gonna do that again today. 

You had me at "bourbon soaked afternoon"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, DeerJod said:

5 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

You had me at "bourbon soaked afternoon"

53 minutes ago, DeerJod said:

Hey!   It's National Bourbon Day!!!😁  Drink up but drink responsibly, especially if driving the ship🙃.

• Like 1

Port side staff noticed my wife sitting with our baby on her lap and brought out a high chair and extra max and cheese for something while we waited. These workers are the best I’ve ever experienced after a few collective months at sea. 

• Like 8