1 hour ago, Cruising is my passion said:

Looking for Hotel recommendations. Thanks.

Banks Mansion, just stayed there.  Central Location - walking distance to almost everything.  Breakfast and self service bar included. Snacks and drinks.  Friendly staff, fun place.  Be Banks, Be Different is their slogan

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

Banks Mansion, just stayed there.  Central Location - walking distance to almost everything.  Breakfast and self service bar included. Snacks and drinks.  Friendly staff, fun place.  Be Banks, Be Different is their slogan

Agreed about Banks Mansion.  We stayed last year at NH Collection Flower Market. It’s very nice and right next to Muntplein and the Flower Market.  Breakfast is not included but there are many options nearby.  Very nice hotel. 

On 6/4/2023 at 9:28 AM, Dar & Bob said:

Good to know. I just booked that hotel pre-cruise! 

12 hours ago, Buddysmom10 said:

Good to know. I just booked that hotel pre-cruise! 

Great choice, I am jealous LOL   We loved that place and the living room provides a social hour so you get to hear from others, what they saw, ate and experienced so you can go check it out too.  Also, our flight got in early we took a taxi to the hotel - room wasn't ready but they tagged our luggage and put it in a locked storeroom 

• Like 2