Problem signing into account

Was wondering if anyone else was having a problem signing into RCL. Each time I sign in I get this message “The email or password is not correct. You have 9 tries remaining before you'll need to reset your password.”  I go to forgot my password create a new one then I’m able to get in. Next time trying to sign in with new password I get same message. I have called RCL they reset my password on their end, at first seems to work then once again can’t sign in. The same thing is happening to me on my Celebrity account, called there also they reset password worked then once again same message. 

5 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

Are you typing the information in each time or are using cached credentials?  If you are using cached credentials, have you been updating them as you change the password?

Sorry but I don’t know what cached credentials are. I’m logging on with my iPad. 

Called RCL once again first agent tried to help but was getting same invalid message, she connected me to someone else & he was able to solve the problem. Hopefully it’s fixed. Thank you Cigar King for your help.