Is the Full Suite Service on Sky Princess as good now as it used to be?

1 hour ago, Staffordshirecruiser said:

Success today, managed to get booking in an S4 

Congratulations!!!!  Which cabin?  I forgot to mention that there are 2 bottles in the shower - 1 shower gel and the other a combination of shampoo & conditioner.  I brought my own shampoo & conditioner as I prefer a separate conditioner since I color my hair; however, DH didn't mind it.  

Edited by shirazcruiser

Hi, by fluke we got the same one we have had for our other Sky Princess sailings - R611.  It means my feet know the way to the concierge lounge on their own!  There’s an irony in having the laundry so near when the full suites offer a free service - but we actually find it’s a really good route through the laundry to the port side of the ship.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 1:53 AM, travelers07 said:

Just want to agree with the wonderful suite experience on the Sky. Was on the TA in March- yes, missed 2 of 3 ports due to storms. But the suite service was fantastic. My cabin was exactly across from the laundromat and it was no problem. In fact, I used the laundromat twice since it was easier than sending out.

I am on the Island now- really missing the suite lounge! 

Anything you would like to share about your experience on the Island? We will be on it in September, traveling around Iceland.

To get a disabled full suite with wet room we find you usualy have to book 2 years ahead for a penthouse at high price. Unfortunatly if there is a price drop it's a gamble if you try to get it ,as to do so you have to cancel your booking and rebook. That said there is a chance that you will lose your cabin. Fair not so Princess. ADA be informed.

• 3 weeks later...