Share WiFi

Once you create a Voom login you can share your credentials with anyone you choose to. 

It's not a paper voucher or code you can simply hand to someone. 

You have to do some work for someone else to use your free Voom, or your have to share your personal information such as name, cabin and birthdate with that person so they can sign up as if they are you, but if they choose the wrong plan and they pick a plan that isn't free it will be billed to your cabin, so you may want to do that step yourself.

Edited by twangster

2 hours ago, lulabelle said:

I haveI 4 comped days of internet which I won’t use.  Can I share it with another guest?

We have done it.  We had a solo cruiser with us in a different cabin.  He used our 2 vouchers and another couple's 2 vouchers.   The way he timed out the 24 hour vouchers helped him to be satisfied with it for the 7 day cruise. 

57 minutes ago, crusnbee said:

On our last cruise on Serenade, DH and I tried to share one sign on. I could not get signed on. Voom people/guest relations told us with the new Starlink you could not share an account.

We have shared an internet account 6 times just this year and we had Starlink.