Symphony of the Seas: Does it have Sports Tournaments for Teens and up (Like Dodgeball/Volleyball/???)

3 minutes ago, Happytime22 said:

Gave two 20-somethings going with my wife and I and they LOOOOVE tournaments?  Anybody been on this ship that can answer?

Every cruise I have been on has had a 3v3 bbball tourney and picklball comp.  I don't remember dodgeball or volleyball. But I I wouldn't have been looking for those.  If you go to the current sailing of Symphony on the app you can see activities of this week cruise.  That should give you an indication.

1 minute ago, Happytime22 said:

you can view a sailing your not on in the ap?

Yes, go to your account... click select a different cruise... click browse our ships... click symphony of the seas... click the current sailing and it will load the current sailing like you are on it.  From there you can look at the calendar.

1 minute ago, Happytime22 said:

I have not booked it yet and when I use the ap for the ship it ONLY shoes this month and next... NOTHING in 2024?

No... select the sailing for this week.  Then you can look at the current activities listed.  That should give you an indication what is typical on Symphony. You can't look at a sailing way off in the future and get anything meaningful but what is happening on this sailing will likely be typical of what you see on the sailing you might go on.

8 minutes ago, Happytime22 said:

Tries 3 cruise dates current and NONE say a thing about the sports area... oh well.

I'm looking at the sailing embarking today right now... It lists Volleyball, various bball comps and dodgeball right on the day 1. I haven't checked other days.

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

Every cruise I have been on has had a 3v3 bbball tourney and picklball comp.  I don't remember dodgeball or volleyball. But I I wouldn't have been looking for those.  If you go to the current sailing of Symphony on the app you can see activities of this week cruise.  That should give you an indication.

Just an FYI, on my last two cruises this past month (Harmony and Mariner) they did not have a pickleball tournament. On multiple previous cruises this year they had a pickleball tournament. I am going on Adventure next Saturday. Right now the app does not show a pickleball tournament. Not sure if this is a fleet wide change or just a change on a few ships. 

• Like 1