Difference between Cafe Promenade and Park Cafe

I was on Enchantment last year that had Park Cafe and will be on Liberty in a few weeks which has Cafe Promenade.  Can someone fill me in on the differences, hours, offerings, etc.?

• Like 1

Park Cafe has way more offerings than Promenade.  CP is more of a nosh place.  In PC, there are lots of soups, salads, many more sandwich choices and the ever popular Kummelweck roast beef sandwich.

6 minutes ago, sjinnj said:

I was on Enchantment last year that had Park Cafe and will be on Liberty in a few weeks which has Cafe Promenade.  Can someone fill me in on the differences, hours, offerings, etc.?

Liberty’s cafe is open 24 hours serving coffee and should have snacks appropriate for time of day.  You may find no food available during a portion of the overnight hours:  a cheat several ships try to take despite the website and compass stating snacks 24 hours

5 minutes ago, PWP-001 said:

Liberty’s cafe is open 24 hours serving coffee and should have snacks appropriate for time of day.  You may find no food available during a portion of the overnight hours:  a cheat several ships try to take despite the website and compass stating snacks 24 hours

I noticed the pizza place last week on allure closed at 2 pm. Was 3 pm my last sailing. Hojrs are being compressed.

19 minutes ago, sjinnj said:

The Enchantment Park Cafe isn't a "real" Park Cafe like the ones on Oasis class (it originated in Central Park on Oasis class, hence the name). That one is sort of a cross between the two venues. The answers above describe the full versions.