Tea choices on Pursuit?

Sallyandtex

8 hours ago, Sallyandtex said:

I know there is no kettles, but if there has been any recent tea drinkers on Pursuit,  do you know if they have Dilmah?

OH wanting to pack some, thought I would check first. 

Cheers

Can’t remember ever seeing Dilmah.
Good idea to pack your own anyway. We always take our Yorkshire tea bags wherever we go! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Good idea to pack your own anyway. We always take our Yorkshire tea bags wherever we go! 

Thanks Grandma.

Getting organised! We are so excited 10 days until departure!

Just also reading through the spreadsheet tips, it says you maybe ask for another keycard holder?  Are these sleeps with a clip of some sort? We usually get our cards punched and put a clip on them.

36 minutes ago, Sallyandtex said:

Thanks Grandma.

Getting organised! We are so excited 10 days until departure!

Just also reading through the spreadsheet tips, it says you maybe ask for another keycard holder?  Are these sleeps with a clip of some sort? We usually get our cards punched and put a clip on them.

No, the keycard holder is just a little leather look plastic holder to put your keycard in.We keep a few and take one with us so we have one each.

CD5FA45B-5D4D-4830-8455-915A7D73E325.thumb.jpeg.78e02b6c7caf02ecc00e54dc8a4ca75a.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Among the weirder things my wife packs in her suitcase, other than her sewing machine, are small containers of loose tea and her small tea pot. I like tea, my purist refuses to drink tea bag tepid liquid. Every morning she arrives like the Queen with loaded tea pot, hands it to the waiter, and requests boiling water. Poof, hot tea. It can be done, and it can be done on Azamara. If this helps, I apologize in advance to significant other Tex for helping to create yet another monster.

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2023 at 7:25 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Same here....wherever we go, so do our Yorkshire tea bags !

• Like 1