LIVE / Sky Princess / June 17th / Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice 14 Day Cruise

Jeter02

@mrmarklin and @cobber76,     any news on air ? Nothing from my TA on Monday but figure Mondays are awful.for questions . Today I press on. I tried going to Princess online and hit the ticketing button as suggested and nothing. 

I have been following another who is doing the Japan cruise and that's hopefully our next adventure. However, it may not be with Princess after this trip. One thing being in England but I don't know any Japanese !! I best get studying.

On 7/11/2023 at 5:27 AM, jinpasco said:

@mrmarklin and @cobber76,     any news on air ? Nothing from my TA on Monday but figure Mondays are awful.for questions . Today I press on. I tried going to Princess online and hit the ticketing button as suggested and nothing. 

I have been following another who is doing the Japan cruise and that's hopefully our next adventure. However, it may not be with Princess after this trip. One thing being in England but I don't know any Japanese !! I best get studying.

@jinpasco  My travel agent was finally able to get through to Princess.  Our tickets on Delta (Minneapolis to London) were ticketed yesterday--and they do show up on my cruise personalizer.  The Princess agent said our return flight would not be ticketed until July 30.  

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 6/17/2023 at 11:12 AM, Jeter02 said:

Had a very nice easy ride on the train to Southampton. Was a very first one to board today. Enjoying some yummy snacks, and just simply happy to be back on board. Once the cabins are fully ready as I already dropped off my things I will take pictures of today's patter for those who are interested.

Hi,

What time were you able to board?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jester 

Me and my partner were on this cruise we followed your blog through out the cruise and i have just read the whole thing back through what wonderful memories,it brought back, so thank you.

Back on sky may 31st 2025 for Denmark and Sweden looking forward to getting back onboard her again.

I have to say if it is half a good as this cruise it will be great.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lorraine658 said:

Hi Jester 

Me and my partner were on this cruise we followed your blog through out the cruise and i have just read the whole thing back through what wonderful memories,it brought back, so thank you.

Back on sky may 31st 2025 for Denmark and Sweden looking forward to getting back onboard her again.

I have to say if it is half a good as this cruise it will be great.

Awe. This made me smile. Yes such a fantastic cruise. How exciting for your Denmark, Sweden itinerary. Both great countries to visit. 

I"m too booked back on the Sky 2025, but for the alternative itinerary she was doing with Iceland and some different port of calls of Norway. Norway has quickly become one of my most favorite destinations in the world, holding a very special spot in my heart, that's that unforgettable summer cruise. 

The Sky is a great ship, as I was just recently on here 3 weeks ago. Great to see the same familiar crew working board. 

@Jeter02 You have inspired me to go to Norway this summer! Happy to see that you are still out there. I am reading and re-vsiting your reports to get prepared. I'm very excited! Different ship though.

Thanks so much for all the information. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2023 at 5:02 PM, Jeter02 said:

Today we visited Honningsvag, better known as the gateway to the North Cape. Lots of great exploring here including being on top of the world. Very cute thing that they do on the ship is you do get a certificate with your name personalized on it congratulating you making it to the Arctic Circle, which I thought was a nice touch.

Hi,

Thanks for your informative trip report! I will be going on a similar itinerary this year and am currently trying to plan Honningsvag. Did you pre-book a tour to the North Cape, or did you buy a tour only after you arrived. What was the cost, itinerary, and name of the tour company, if you can remember. Many thanks for your help!