Live from the NCL Sun June 30-July 10, Summer time viewing of whales, bears and eagles!

On 7/12/2023 at 3:31 PM, Happycrafter123 said:

When you are in Ketchikan you can take a free shuttle from ship in Ward Cove to the city centre (15-20 m scenic drive) and there is a long scenic walk you can take.  Pick up a map / guide along the way!  

89331FA7-DD70-468D-B3E3-4CB3FCC20A5E.thumb.jpeg.e503c4e3544526bc3d68ced14bfa995e.jpeg

9E333C3A-BFBF-4F86-AD90-71396A8B9361.thumb.jpeg.735462def33cf50174a21857b48f2ff0.jpeg

Thank you for posting this nice map!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It was so nice reading your very comprehensive review.  Thank you for taking the time to do this.  Your pictures were wonderful!

I will be on the 9 night Oct. 2nd cruise and am getting super excited.  Hopefully, we will have some good weather like you did.   

18 hours ago, MBMGWM said:

It was so nice reading your very comprehensive review.  Thank you for taking the time to do this.  Your pictures were wonderful!

I will be on the 9 night Oct. 2nd cruise and am getting super excited.  Hopefully, we will have some good weather like you did.   

Also cruising on the Sun on 10/2 and really appreciate this thread!  Do you happen to remember if they offered the laundry special, and if so, which day?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

I know some of you know I was on this cruise as well and are wondering where my review is. So I  wanted to give you an update:

My Alaska pictures have taken longer than expected (4500+) to edit. I am almost done with them, so expect to see that review shortly. I will post a link here! Sorry for the delay!

Matthew

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 6:40 PM, shadowmeboy said:

Hey all!

I know some of you know I was on this cruise as well and are wondering where my review is. So I  wanted to give you an update:

My Alaska pictures have taken longer than expected (4500+) to edit. I am almost done with them, so expect to see that review shortly. I will post a link here! Sorry for the delay!

Matthew

Looking forward to it.