Taste of the Caribbean Tropical Drink Tasting Evet

On our Liberty of the Seas cruise to Canada next week there is an activity in Boleros called Taste of the Caribbean descibed as a "tropical tasting event, learn the tips and tricks to make your favorite vacation drinks whenever you want". Has anyone done this? Wonderng what opinions are, and the cost for this event if anyone remembers! Thanks!

I did this class at the Wonderland bar on Harmony of the Seas in April 2023. The quality of the class will depend heavily on the bartender running the class. I believe the class cost either $30 or $35 (plus optional tip). For that cost we received 6 smaller sample drinks (maybe 4-5 sips) and a good bit of background information and preparation tips. I enjoyed it and would repeat the class if they offered different drinks. 

If you zoom in on the photo of the placemat below you can see the drinks we tasted. We didn’t get to keep the placemat. 

fullsizeoutput_4660.thumb.jpeg.1cbe7f76697bada4e88cd3d377671298.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/16/2023 at 8:28 AM, travisma81 said:

Do you get charged if you have the DBP?

If you have the drink package just order each drink at any of the bars. They are all good as I have tried them all with our drink package. 

• 3 weeks later...

We did this tasting on Adventure of the Seas in November and it cost $26 each plus gratuity. It was such a good time - we made a video of the experience. Highly recommend especially if you don't have the drink package!  

• Like 1