Where do I find my boarding time? I'm 2 weeks out from my cruise but can't seem to locate this information.

melodyina

I'm 2 weeks out from my cruise on the Caribbean Princess.  I have printed my luggage tags and other 'backup documents'.  I've checked the APP and on-line Princess site and can't seem to locate my assigned boarding time.  My medallions are scheduled to come next Wednesday..

You  will select a boarding time on the app.

I think that it is one of the options under "Get Ocean Ready"

However, in my experience, and what has been posted here on Cruise Critic by others, the boarding time is not exactly followed. 

We boarded a few weeks ago on the Sapphire for a 2 week Alaska run and no one, that I recall, checked our boarding time.  I think that we had boarded before our time had come up. 

38 minutes ago, melodyina said:

I'm 2 weeks out from my cruise on the Caribbean Princess.  I have printed my luggage tags and other 'backup documents'.  I've checked the APP and on-line Princess site and can't seem to locate my assigned boarding time.  My medallions are scheduled to come next Wednesday..

Princess Medallion App>
Ocean Ready

Checklist

Personal Information and Documents >

Move down to “Suggested “

Arrivals>
Select your cruise and select a time

18 minutes ago, sirclean said:

You  will select a boarding time on the app.

I think that it is one of the options under "Get Ocean Ready"

However, in my experience, and what has been posted here on Cruise Critic by others, the boarding time is not exactly followed. 

We boarded a few weeks ago on the Sapphire for a 2 week Alaska run and no one, that I recall, checked our boarding time.  I think that we had boarded before our time had come up. 

thanks!  I don't wish to be standing in pouring down rain in FLL 🙂  but I do know there is an Elite line which applies to me, but not my 3 other travelers with me.  🙂  We are all 'Ocean Ready green but non of our party of 4 have ever seen a boarding time.  We all fly in a day early, did purchase our air from Princess.  

2 minutes ago, melodyina said:

thanks!  I don't wish to be standing in pouring down rain in FLL 🙂  but I do know there is an Elite line which applies to me, but not my 3 other travelers with me.  🙂  We are all 'Ocean Ready green but non of our party of 4 have ever seen a boarding time.  We all fly in a day early, did purchase our air from Princess.  

All in same cabin?

4 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Princess Medallion App>
Ocean Ready

Checklist

Personal Information and Documents >

Move down to “Suggested “

Arrivals>
Select your cruise and select a time

THANKS!  I found it and the earliest I could pick was Noon.  🙂  The other 11 & 11:30 slots already filled. 🙂

3 minutes ago, melodyina said:

We usually go early and I’ve never waited outside.  If you did wait for some reason, it is a covered area going into the terminal.

I would pick the arrival time, see my post #3, just in case they ask.  As of now, they don’t ask your arrival group time.

2 minutes ago, melodyina said:

THANKS!  I found it and the earliest I could pick was Noon.  🙂  The other 11 & 11:30 slots already filled. 🙂

They open anywhere from 59 days to 12 days before sailing.  FLL usually is around 59 days, but who knows.

If you are set on arriving early, I would go ahead and do it.  FLL is very well run and they are very efficient getting off and on the ship.  OTOH, arriving at noon may be fast also, because they have gotten the early birds OB already.

No worries really!