Premier Package Wine List

kasowell2

Can anybody point me the some place I can possibly see the premier wine list for Discovery or any Princess ship. Every thing I’m finding is dated.The website says “Premier wines by the glass including Duckhorn, Stag's Leap, Grgich Hills and Cattier Champagne And Private Woodford Reserve Bourbon Selection created exclusively for Princess” but I can’t find any more information. Please don’t shoot me if I’m asking a question that’s been answered plenty of times before.

1 hour ago, kasowell2 said:

Of no one can find a list can anyone tell me some of the wine they’ve gotten with then premier package?

Our go to Premier wine on Royal was Silverado cab until the ship ran out. We then went with Caymus cab at an additional $8.00 per glass. All the other cabs were plonk.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, kasowell2 said:

Can anybody point me the some place I can possibly see the premier wine list for Discovery or any Princess ship. Every thing I’m finding is dated.The website says “Premier wines by the glass including Duckhorn, Stag's Leap, Grgich Hills and Cattier Champagne And Private Woodford Reserve Bourbon Selection created exclusively for Princess” but I can’t find any more information. Please don’t shoot me if I’m asking a question that’s been answered plenty of times before.

Even if someone posted a wine list that is from a ship they were currently on it would be absolutely no indication of what wine is actually behind the bar. Nor would it be any indication of what would be on any other ship or even that ship on any upcoming sailing.

The only way to know what wine (or alcohol) is actually on the ship is to get on board, go to every bar and ask the crew to put all the wine bottles on the counter sorted by Plus, Premier and higher price. If you board early before they are busy they don’t mind. Chatting them up and being nice is always welcome. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mc286 said:

If you purchase Plus, can you order the Premier wines and pay an upcharge?

yes, price difference + 18% of the price difference - EX $18 with $15 limit = $3 + .54 = $3.54