Stateroom Selection

Phils01

Hi

Not sure if it’s my device or NCL’s website

Trying to make a booking but it seems to give me a random room in my category (balcony) when I try to change stateroom it try’s to give me a different stateroom in a different category (e.g Spa or aft facing) saying there’s no more in my original category 

However I’ve done several fake bookings on that balcony category and it gives me a different rooms each time, so I know there’s more rooms in that category- is this an NCL thing or what ?

tia

2 hours ago, Phils01 said:

Hi

Not sure if it’s my device or NCL’s website

Trying to make a booking but it seems to give me a random room in my category (balcony) when I try to change stateroom it try’s to give me a different stateroom in a different category (e.g Spa or aft facing) saying there’s no more in my original category 

However I’ve done several fake bookings on that balcony category and it gives me a different rooms each time, so I know there’s more rooms in that category- is this an NCL thing or what ?

tia

1 hour ago, Asawi said:

I have been experiencing the same lately! Annoying!

Just be aware that if you are doing mock bookings, then you are blocking the cabins chosen for a certain amount of time (I believe that it is somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes). This is because of the time the system automatically gives you to finish your booking procedure. So if you do mock bookings, then you should wait at least 20 minutes before you try again...

Thank you @FLAHAM. I am such a broken record, so appreciate someone else doing my work for me! 

Your own PCC or call NCL or call a travel agent. They can book you a specific room (provided it's available). 

Has nothing to do with the maintenance on the site, though that certainly has caused plenty of issues over the last few days!