SYMPHONY - Comfy seats for old bones!

I like to read and crochet on holiday ... RCI libraries these days are next to useless and there aren't as many nice places to just sit and relax. New to SOTS but not Oasis class and heading out of Barcelona in a few weeks so looking for some suggestions on where would be a quiet place with comfy seating? TIA xx

There is always comfortable seating in the schooner bar.  Except for an occasional trivia game, it is generally quiet all day.  Boleros or might be an option as well, also during the day.

Solarium has a variety of padded chairs.  

enjoy

M

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gingerpeaches said:

I can't suggest where to sit because in a few weeks I will also be on Symphony for the first time! However, as a fellow hooker I have to ask what's currently on your hook?

working on christmas characters, believe it or not! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

There is always comfortable seating in the schooner bar.  Except for an occasional trivia game, it is generally quiet all day.  Boleros or might be an option as well, also during the day.

Solarium has a variety of padded chairs.  

enjoy

M

I love Boleros - it's my favourite bar for a cocktail and yes, the seats are comfy but between art shows and music, reading is a non-starter

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Check out Dazzles, very quiet all day,  well padded chairs, upstairs may still have some large booths with a great view out the windows.

Good call - thanks - was on Anthem in May and the library there is part of 270 so there was always something going on. Been on Oasis a few times and liked the actual library - when I checked Symphony it seems that the "library" consists of a few bookcases in the card room!