Kids menu

Sailor00000

Just now, staceyglow said:

It's the same every night. But kids can also order off the regular menu. As a parent, I would encourage doing some of that. It's never too early to develop your child's palate. 

Oh, completely! I don’t make a separate meal for him. I just wanted to know what they offered.

30 minutes ago, Sailor00000 said:

We are traveling on the Carnival Vista with our 4 year old. Is there a set kids’ menu 

Hi @Sailor00000🙂

Below is the Carnival Kids menu for the Main Dining Room.

I (think) you can still request Mac & Cheese and/or Spaghetti & Meat Balls as well. Ask your server.

(Note) - And ask your server what the (JUNIOR SPECIALS) are.

Carnival-Kids-Menu-062023-jpg-d425205f4b

🙂

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Thanks 1

You can also mix and match. My 9 yo would order the Cesar salad, kid cheeseburger, and chocolate melting cake while the 11 yo old would get a fruit plate as an appetizer, whatever adult entree he wanted, and kid banana split! Our server would bring them chocolate milk every day after we ordered it once, so use caution, lol. Be aware there is apparently no kid menu on the days that there is a lunch seating in the MDR. 

• Thanks 1

something we learned a few years back--   have the waiter serve every one together.   They usually bring out kids food first-- and they are done before we even get started   and get bored very quickly.   Serving us together worked out better 

• Thanks 2

On 7/4/2023 at 7:57 AM, staceyglow said:

It's the same every night. But kids can also order off the regular menu. As a parent, I would encourage doing some of that. It's never too early to develop your child's palate. 

As a "seasoned" person with a very limited and admittedly unrefined palate, I wish my parents had encouraged me to be a bit adventurous with food. We were not required or encouraged to try new things; if we didn't like something, or thought we wouldn't like something,  we didn't have to try it. Today I am a very picky eater and know I miss out.

• Like 3