Scheduled Jet2 flights

sandancer

Can anyone help with the procedure for pre booking extra legroom seats when flying with Jet2. We know it’s not a charter by the flight number. Usually we have booked seats 14 weeks out from the departure date but I wonder if that only works if it is a P&O charter. We don’t have a Jet2 booking reference so can’t go down that route. I’m trying to avoid ringing P&O. 

If it’s a normal Jet2 flight then you use your P&O booking reference at www.jet2/pocruises. However you can’t do this until 60 days before you fly (sometimes it’s not active until a couple of days after this). When you can log in, you can choose seat, meals, extra baggage etc. It should tell you all this on your cruise personaliser - though the info doesn’t always appear until near to the time you are able to do it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reserved seats the other day for a Jet2 scheduled flight to Malta to join Azura. As far I believe Jet2 scheduled flights are on line check in only. So you have to provide passport information prior to on line check in. This opens about 30 days before flight.

• Like 1

As we went through a TA we had to get them to book seats etc 30 days out on a jet two flight. We couldnt access rhe booking. Also we flew out of manchester and could drop our bags off evening before early morning flight. 👍 Twilight checkin

• Like 1