Seattle Port Check-in

zoidal177

We have an Alaska cruise at the end of July.  We do not yet have an assigned check in time to be at the port, but I would like to book my hotel to port transfer.  Can anyone tell me the various time slots that HAL uses for Pier 91?  I can wait until I get my assigned time, but I would like to make sure I get the hotel transfer booked.  

You didn't mention if you were going to be at a Seatac hotel or downtown.  We've always stayed at Seatac and there was a cruise port transfer that serviced several of the Seatac hotels for a reasonable price.  I think we checked out at noon and then by the time we picked up the other few passengers, it was a bit past 1 and we walked right in and checked in.  I don't think Seattle cruise port was strict like some others on the time slot.  

• Like 1

Aligned with the others, check in at Seattle is easy, organized and quick. Your assigned time will not matter; so long as the terminal is open, you can walk in, go through security and board. So, you should book whichever shuttle you want. If you board by noonish, you can have lunch in MDR. Be sure to grab a cookie on your way through the terminal, yummy!

Safe travels - enjoy your cruise!

20230707_005102.jpg

36 minutes ago, Crusin-Suzan said:

Is there a special 4 and 5* lounge?

I do not recall seeing any sort of a "lounge" that is seperate from the general waiting area.  Nor any signage with "star level" that would denote a specific line to use.

It is simple and basic.  Hard plastic chairs.  No charging stations.  You do get cookies, water, and lemonade.  And, restrooms.

There is an ABUNDANCE of staff to keep things moving.  Also, there are porters that provide wheelchair svc.

--MisterMatthew

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AKJonesy said:

You didn't mention if you were going to be at a Seatac hotel or downtown.  We've always stayed at Seatac and there was a cruise port transfer that serviced several of the Seatac hotels for a reasonable price.  I think we checked out at noon and then by the time we picked up the other few passengers, it was a bit past 1 and we walked right in and checked in.  I don't think Seattle cruise port was strict like some others on the time slot.  

We'll be at Seatac and plan to use Seattle Express; $25/person.  

• Like 1