Drink Package Question

zacsc

I haven't sailed celebrity in about a decade. So even if you have a drink package you still have to pay additional tip? I don't recall having any extra charges to our folio last time I sailed. Seems like that's a lot of money to pay for the drink package then have to pay tips. My comment isn't about not wanting to pay tips, but I thought if you got a package everything should be included? 

1 minute ago, whataboutport said:

I haven't sailed celebrity in about a decade. So even if you have a drink package you still have to pay additional tip? I don't recall having any extra charges to our folio last time I sailed. Seems like that's a lot of money to pay for the drink package then have to pay tips. My comment isn't about not wanting to pay tips, but I thought if you got a package everything should be included? 

If you book an All Included fare which has the Classic  beverage  package included then the gratuity is included included for all beverages covered by the Classic pkg.  if you order a drink above the limit of the Classic package  ($10) you pay the difference in price plus the 20% gratuity on the difference 

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

If you book an All Included fare which has the Classic  beverage  package included then the gratuity is included included for all beverages covered by the Classic pkg.  if you order a drink above the limit of the Classic package  ($10) you pay the difference in price plus the 20% gratuity on the difference 

That makes sense, but if I bought cruise fare only, then a drink package then I pay the tips at the end? 

14 minutes ago, whataboutport said:

That makes sense, but if I bought cruise fare only, then a drink package then I pay the tips at the end? 

When you purchase the drink package there will be a 20% gratuity added to the purchase when you check out.  Right now the Classic package is showing in my Cruise Planner a $70.99 pre. Cruise price.  So a 10N cruise would be $709.90 plus 20% gratuity = $851.88.

• Like 1