Coco Cay Thrill Waterpark Pass, price has dropped, if booked, please go check if you can save extra

Hi all,

Just went in to my cruise planner and I see the Thrill Waterpark price has dropped since I booked it... this isn't money off %, the price before discount has dropped so I just saved myself $40, so thought I would come here and let you guys know incase you have also booked it and can save.

Just to reiterate, the original price has dropped NOT the % off... so it will not stand out unless you go and look at the price you paid and what you now can get it for.

Saved me around $40 in total 

• Thanks 2

It's my experience that these "base prices" fluctuate a lot, and are independent of the ship. You might see a drop in these prices, but it's not necessarily a reflection of price drops across the fleet.  The "Sales" that pop up from time to time have a little more consistency (eg Black Friday sales), but even then, it varies by ship and how far you are away from sailing date. 

41 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

It's my experience that these "base prices" fluctuate a lot, and are independent of the ship. You might see a drop in these prices, but it's not necessarily a reflection of price drops across the fleet.  The "Sales" that pop up from time to time have a little more consistency (eg Black Friday sales), but even then, it varies by ship and how far you are away from sailing date. 

I appreciate that, but just thought it was worth notifying people as a 2 minute check may save them some money

Just now, mashisback said:

I appreciate that, but just thought it was worth notifying people as a 2 minute check may save them some money

That could be a daily thread. Also, if you want to have it seen by the biggest audience, post it later in the day as most users on CC are from the US.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

That could be a daily thread. Also, if you want to have it seen by the biggest audience, post it later in the day as most users on CC are from the US.

Agreed  - Or, post it in the roll call thread (if applicable)

• Thanks 1