B2B OBC new rules?

beatnix

• 10 months later...

I want to renew this topic as we just booked b2b2b - each segment booked on different days so different booking numbers. I learned of the potential for additional OBC from those who posted here. THANK YOU! We now have an additional $400 for each of the 3 cruises.

QUESTION: Was anyone able to roll over unused OBC from one cruise segment to a second when each segment has a different booking number?

Has anyone done this successfully?

We would prefer to save some of the OBC (we also received a fair bit additional when booking each of these cruises.) from the first to use for the second segment. By the way, each of these three segments has its own booking number. One Azamara rep told me we could not but reading these forums suggests that one rep's answer is not necessarily the same as a second rep's answer to a question. 

2 hours ago, AllGeo55 said:

I want to renew this topic as we just booked b2b2b - each segment booked on different days so different booking numbers. I learned of the potential for additional OBC from those who posted here. THANK YOU! We now have an additional $400 for each of the 3 cruises.

QUESTION: Was anyone able to roll over unused OBC from one cruise segment to a second when each segment has a different booking number?

Has anyone done this successfully?

We would prefer to save some of the OBC (we also received a fair bit additional when booking each of these cruises.) from the first to use for the second segment. By the way, each of these three segments has its own booking number. One Azamara rep told me we could not but reading these forums suggests that one rep's answer is not necessarily the same as a second rep's answer to a question. 

On our B2B in February we were able to roll over our OBC from the first cruise to the second and we had two different booking numbers.  Not a problem at all.  

11 minutes ago, crzrr said:

On our B2B in February we were able to roll over our OBC from the first cruise to the second and we had two different booking numbers.  Not a problem at all.  

We were able to use OBC from first cruise on the second with no problem.

4 hours ago, crzrr said:

Very reassuring - thanks so much for the response. 

2 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Done this on 3 B2Bs in the last year.  All different booking #s, all rolled over.

It is the new policy, evidently.

That is great. I will hope the policy is still the same. Since it is OBC from the first segment that I most want to roll over, at least that is in my favour. 

4 hours ago, tgg said:

We were able to use OBC from first cruise on the second with no problem.

Thanks for the feedback - sounds great. I'll hope to be as lucky. 

I also had my OBC from first sailing transferred automatically to my second sailing, Back to Back sailings of course  But  It took a few days for the transferred amount to actually show up