Upgrading an Experience More Essentials package

woodlander1

Apologies if this has been asked previously…..

We were given the Experience More  Essentials package as part of an early booking bonus in 2022 for our trip in 2024.

I’m just trying to do some sums as to what’s best for us on our trip as we will need additional internet, possibly upgrade drinks & laundry (I am not doing laundry on holiday😀) a bit of Spa & some sundries.  

If we were to upgrade from the Essentials  package to the Indulgence package would we just pay the difference in price of the two packages which is currently $900?

What do you  budget per bag of laundry these days - $40/50?

I also remember reading that to upgrade from the premium to ultimate drinks package was $7 per person per day but no loyalty discount was applicable.  Is this still the case?

Trying to work out the best way to go bearing in mind some loyalty discounts that will be available to us - we are Explorers at the moment but will move to Discoverer on the last leg of our trip.  

Any assistance gratefully received 👍

We have a few bookings that include the Essential Package and on the new website under Add Ons there’s a price to upgrade to the other packages. Our pricing is in UK£’s but it appears to just be the difference in purchase price. There’s no indication that you could use OBC to pay for it in advance but that could just be part of the current OBC problem.

As regards just the drinks package we’ve always been charged $7 per person per day with no discounts on Onward.

Thank you for those insights - very helpful.

I’ve finally found the Add ons available-  looks like it’s around £760.

Yes I’d forgotten the “specials”  on laundry! 
thanks again- back to the spreadsheet!

• Like 1

In the Essentials Package that they are offering as part of the Early Booking Bonus schemes it seems you get unlimited WIFI for one device; Premium Beverage Package for 2 and $300 Shore Excursions Onboard Credit.

Re the $300 Shore Excursions Onboard Credit can you use that for onboard spend i.e. Upgrade your drinks package etc or is it solely for Shore Excursions.

Anybody know?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Billy Butlin said:

In the Essentials Package that they are offering as part of the Early Booking Bonus schemes it seems you get unlimited WIFI for one device; Premium Beverage Package for 2 and $300 Shore Excursions Onboard Credit.

Re the $300 Shore Excursions Onboard Credit can you use that for onboard spend i.e. Upgrade your drinks package etc or is it solely for Shore Excursions.

Anybody know?

Thanks

Solely for shore excursions, which is why they designate it as such.

• Like 1

When we booked an Early Booking cruise in March 2022 the $300 for OBC credit showed it as OBC not for excursions. The advert back then showed OBC, WIFI and drink package seperately, they did not call it Essential package. Do they now show it as Essential package for newer Early bird bookings?

6 minutes ago, The Salties said:

When we booked an Early Booking cruise in March 2022 the $300 for OBC credit showed it as OBC not for excursions. The advert back then showed OBC, WIFI and drink package seperately, they did not call it Essential package. Do they now show it as Essential package for newer Early bird bookings?

Same here but on our Azamara Invoice under Promotions Applied it says EXMO ESS (for Experience More Essential) and when I click Manage My Reservation on our upcoming cruise in My Account it shows 1 Experience More Essentials Package.

36 minutes ago, The Salties said:

Yes, have booked 3 under this promotion and all show "Essential Package."  Which means the OBC only for shore excursions applies.