Plus Premier Drink package Question

marcoigna

Good day all

I realize there is a 15 drink limit per day - I am a generous person and like to buy drinks for friends, especially with no drink package.   Question, say I wanted a bottle of water along the way, can I choose to pay (add to my ship board account) for this item and not use 1 of my 15 credits per day? If premium upto $20 per drink seems a waste to have water credited against u.   Thanking u in advance.  

2 minutes ago, marcoigna said:

Good day all

I realize there is a 15 drink limit per day - I am a generous person and like to buy drinks for friends, especially with no drink package.   Question, say I wanted a bottle of water along the way, can I choose to pay (add to my ship board account) for this item and not use 1 of my 15 credits per day? If premium upto $20 per drink seems a waste to have water credited against u.   Thanking u in advance.  

I think you misunderstand the pkg. The 15 limit is for alcohol drinks, if you have a pkg, you have unlimited non alcohol drinks. Also nice of you to be generous but the pkg rules are no sharing and if caught, rules say they can cancel your pkg with no refund.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wallyj said:

I think you misunderstand the pkg. The 15 limit is for alcohol drinks, if you have a pkg, you have unlimited non alcohol drinks. Also nice of you to be generous but the pkg rules are no sharing and if caught, rules say they can cancel your pkg with no refund.

Thank you.  It has been a number of years since being back on Princess.  So coffees, sodas, water don’t go against package, just anything with Alcohol?  

Just now, marcoigna said:

Thank you.  It has been a number of years since being back on Princess.  So coffees, sodas, water don’t go against package, just anything with Alcohol?  

The non-alcohol drinks are included in the package and do not count against a daily max.  Only drinks containing alcohol (which would include adding a shot to a coffee) count to the 15 limit.  You can spend up to $15 menu price per drink and not be charged extra.