Onward: Coke or Pepsi products?

kcl491

Not sure if this is a supply issue based on ports and loading availability.  My husband and I will be sailing aboard Onward in December and he is a Pepsi guy.  I told him he can bring a 12 pack of Pepsi onboard if only Coke products are available.  I did a solo cruise in January but have no memory of Pepsi or Coke because I don't drink sodas!   Any help would be appreciated in advance.

18 minutes ago, kcl491 said:

Not sure if this is a supply issue based on ports and loading availability.  My husband and I will be sailing aboard Onward in December and he is a Pepsi guy.  I told him he can bring a 12 pack of Pepsi onboard if only Coke products are available.  I did a solo cruise in January but have no memory of Pepsi or Coke because I don't drink sodas!   Any help would be appreciated in advance.

Pretty sure it’s Coke

The Alzheimer's is setting in, I don't remember coke or pepsi (I don't drink the stuff), but I do remember Schwepps tonic water in our little fridge, and Coca Cola owns the company. I don't gamble, but I'd put $5 down on Coke.  Oh, asking for a friend, does Azamara sail with diet tonic water?

10 hours ago, Dr H said:

The Alzheimer's is setting in, I don't remember coke or pepsi (I don't drink the stuff), but I do remember Schwepps tonic water in our little fridge, and Coca Cola owns the company. I don't gamble, but I'd put $5 down on Coke.  Oh, asking for a friend, does Azamara sail with diet tonic water?

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, cheeseburger.  No Coke, Pepsi.  Reminds me of The famous SNL skit from 1978.  Once you get past the brief commercial...Click for the hilarious skit.

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Haha 1

DW and I were living out of the country in the '70d, and we didn't grow up with SNL. Seeing those faces, and they were young is kind of incredible! Amazing that '78 was 45 years ago. Anyway, that's Carnival service, not Azamara.