Hotel cruise and park Baltimore MD

juncos

1 hour ago, juncos said:

Can anyone recomend a Hotel for cruise and park in Cruise port near

Baltimore MD

Thanks

There is a Marriott Courtyard across I-95 from the pier.  The area is called McHenry Row.  There's a Ha Harris Teeter supermarket (with liquor sales inside), two banks and several restaurants.  You could drop your luggage off early, return to the hotel and then Uber or taxi to the pier.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Check out Trinity Reservations.  I have not used, but have heard good things. They list the hotels and their amenities (parking, shuttle, etc.) and can make bookings.

Thank You all for the response. Trinity reservations  looks very good and are a good price.

Wonder how secure is the parking..

Again Thanks,

juncos LI NY

• 1 month later...

We have used Trinity many times and they are good to work with.  I know Trinity is not responsible for this issue.  Using the hotels transport to the port is easy not return to the hotel had been a nightmare unless things have changed. We stayed at the Best Western Plus which is a nice hotel.  The problem with the return trip is you call the hotel when you have your luggage and are headed to the pick up area.  They give you no booking/confirmation number so you go to the area get in a huge group and wait.  The people that get there after you do are in the front of the group and get on the next shuttle.  The last time we stayed there it took as almost 2 hours to get on a shuttle to get back to the hotel for 1.25 hour trip home.