Gift a Spa treatment

steveknj

Is there a way for someone NOT going on a cruise to gift someone who IS going on a cruise a spa treatment?  Would it be best to call Carnival and tell them the person, the cruise they are on and what you want to gift them?   Or is it possible online?

12 minutes ago, steveknj said:

Is there a way for someone NOT going on a cruise to gift someone who IS going on a cruise a spa treatment?  Would it be best to call Carnival and tell them the person, the cruise they are on and what you want to gift them?   Or is it possible online?

Yes but I think you need their Booking number.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steveknj said:

I have only ever been able to do this with the actual booking number for that person.  You might be able to call the Fun Shops and ask them if you have the guests names and also their ship and sailing date, they MAY be able to help but not sure.

Also, it MAY show up in their booking if they go look at it (so if you want it to be a surprise for later keep that in mind).  I think there is a way if you are doing it as "gift" that it doesn't show, but then they do not have a record of it either once on board to make sure that the transaction is handled correctly.  Go read the thread on this now, I just posted a step by step of how the process works on board.  It is a little complicated if you prebook as then it is charged again and then credited and you have watch to make sure that all goes smoothly. Under thread "Random Spa Question"

Maybe you could just give that person a Carnival gift card to use on board? 

Edited by wemjam
  • Like 1