Spa cabin spa deals

wwwcruisers

The only deal we had this month in a spa cabin was the 20/30/40% off treatments.  They also rang on the last sea day to offer $50 off a treatment but I’m unsure if that was because I was in a spa cabin or had spent a lot of money in the spa.  Unfortunately my 18yo took the call and told me about it at 8pm that night, which was too late to do anything about it.

Also there is no special welcome ritual, as previously advertised.   The Elemis products in the cabin are just the shower gel and combined shampoo/conditioner, no extra soap or anything.  The present is a tub of body scrub with two loofahs per cabin, not a scrub each.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, carohs said:

I've been curious about this too. Wondering if anyone has a current price list of services. I wanna price compare  prebooking vs booking on board. 

I haven’t looked at the spa offerings lately but usually 90 days or so out you can prebook some services.  Pass for sure at a discount, don’t recall about massages, etc.

I find the prices exorbitant, even before they add the mandatory tip.  We used to always get massages onboard but they have priced themselves out of my budget.

we do, however, enjoy the thermal suite and try to book a spa room when possible.

Edited by MagnoliaBlossom

I had a Spa cabin in December on the Celebration and never received any offers or discounts and paid what I usually do for the spa. Also, the only products were the shampoo and body wash. I didn’t get a gift of any type. 

The thermal suite was a nice perk though! 

47 minutes ago, gopackgo21 said:

I had a Spa cabin in December on the Celebration and never received any offers or discounts and paid what I usually do for the spa. Also, the only products were the shampoo and body wash. I didn’t get a gift of any type. 

The thermal suite was a nice perk though! 

You had to ask for the scrub kit, from spa reception. 

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7117

• Like 1

We sailed on the Breeze in a spa cabin and we were given a $50 gift card for spa services and a 10% off acupuncture but recently on the Glory in a regular cabin got the same offers. 

Overall we enjoyed the spa cabin but we bought it at the high of the pandemic real cheap.