3rd passenger with once a day room cleaning

We're travelling next month on Wonder, and my daughter will be on the sofa bed. I think morning room servicing would be best for us, but is there an easy way for me to convert the sofa back to the bed in the evening time, or is it best to leave the bed up the whole time?  Ideally I'd like it as a sofa during the day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Even with once a day cleaning the room stewards will still put away and set up extra beds, pullmans, etc.   Just let the room steward know your preferences when you meet them on day 1.  

Oh. I didn't realise this.  That's great to know.  Thank you

• Like 1

It's a liability issue.  They don't want passengers trying to open and close pullmans and sofa beds.  Plus for the pullmans, only the cabin attendants have the key to unlock them.

Edited by Anton

7 hours ago, SJCCruiser said:

We're travelling next month on Wonder, and my daughter will be on the sofa bed. I think morning room servicing would be best for us, but is there an easy way for me to convert the sofa back to the bed in the evening time, or is it best to leave the bed up the whole time?  Ideally I'd like it as a sofa during the day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

Yes don’t worry they don’t have enough time to wipe down the room and there is dust and peoples clothing from the last cruise in your room -  but they will come and pull up and down the bed for you when you like - JUST my experience.

They are way over worked now and you can see the difference - I was on two different ships since the change and you see it.  

• Like 1

Oh Dear, that doesn't sound good.  We haven't cruised Royal since 2010 (been on 6 Disney and an NCL cruise in-between).  Hoping not to see a drop in standards, as if truth be told, there wasn't that difference of a price in them once all things are considered.