4 Free Nights + $600 OBC

KevintheIrishDJ

If my maths is right .......

According to CruisePlum the current price of a balcony on the Onward cruise of 22/12/23 is circa $8800, assuming they are giving you 3 free nights, so you are paying for 11 not 14, that's roughly $800 a night

According to CruisePlum the price of a balcony on this cruise was circa $1120 from January through to May, which based on 14 nights works out at roughly $800 a night

Is this where the 3 free nights are derived ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billy Butlin said:

If my maths is right .......

According to CruisePlum the current price of a balcony on the Onward cruise of 22/12/23 is circa $8800, assuming they are giving you 3 free nights, so you are paying for 11 not 14, that's roughly $800 a night

According to CruisePlum the price of a balcony on this cruise was circa $1120 from January through to May, which based on 14 nights works out at roughly $800 a night

Is this where the 3 free nights are derived ????

Your maths are not correct. 14 nights at $1120 is $80 per night!!

I think you need a figure per night that you are comfortable with and feels like good value for you. Then book it. I know what I have paid in the past but need to add a big chunk due to inflation and then I will also add more on if it's an unusual itinerary or peak season. I might not make sense but the system works in my head!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, KevintheIrishDJ said:

The price of the Onward 12/22/23 Veranda is $8,767. Where are the 4 Free nights?

This, perhaps could clarify this sort of question?

Terms & Conditions 

July Offer Terms and Conditions '23 FULL

The July Offer (the "Offer") applies to new individual and non-contracted group bookings created

between July 1, 2023 - September 6, 2023 ("Offer Period"), to select sailings departing between

October 27, 2023 - April 3, 2024. 

The Offer includes a deduction equivalent to the costs of 3 nights (from the total price of the cruise fare). 

Additionally, Offer provides a $600 Onboard Credit ("OBC") per stateroom and is subject to the following: OBC is in United States Dollars ("USD"),

based on double occupancy, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, not transferable, and will

expire if not used by 10 p.m. on the last evening of the voyage. 

All guests must be named and a full deposit must be made prior to the end of the Offer Period. Offer is also combinable with exclusive

Travel Partner OBC promotions, Back-to-Back Benefits, Onboard Booking Savings, Azamara Circle

Quarterly Savings, National Account Hosted Programs, and Net Rates. Unless stated otherwise,

Offer is not combinable with Last Minute Voyages, Closed User Rates, Employee Rates, Interline

Rates, Travel Agent Rates. Offer is not applicable to third and fourth guests in a stateroom.