Carnival Spirit plug ins

4 hours ago, FastShip24 said:

You can always buy an Eu adapter on amazon

This, I didn't call that out specifically, but if you get one of the "fancier" adapters it will also have USB A and USB C outlets in addition to the main power outlet.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CookieShip said:

This, I didn't call that out specifically, but if you get one of the "fancier" adapters it will also have USB A and USB C outlets in addition to the main power outlet.

It gives you a second outlet

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CookieShip said:

Yep, the OP asked about USB ports so I presume they were asking about charging a device and wanted to point out that some adapters will have some built in.

OP asked for outlets and USB ports. I never saw a USB port and there is one US outlet and one EU outlet

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FastShip24 said:

OP asked for outlets and USB ports. I never saw a USB port and there is one US outlet and one EU outlet

Those are the outlets at the desk, one US and one EU. I do not recommend an adapter, just bring a a cruise safe power strip to get more outlets. Again, there are ones that come with USB ports built in so they don't need to bring your USB wall warts along.

Now the OP did specifically say they were asking for the bedside tables, which plug into EU outlets behind the bed. I recommend a travel adapter or two there as that is the only option really. A travel adapter with USB ports would be ideal as you can still retain out of the power outlet either for the original bedside lamp or for your other device (CPAP for example). The USBs can just plug into adapter for charging without losing use of the outlet.

To add to all this, they have been replacing lamps as they break with models with have USB ports built in, so there are probably some rooms that do have USB outlets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, AllgoodOnTheRoad said:

We only had the one single plug on the desk. I use this. 

https://amzn.to/3rS2Xtc

Unrelated perhaps but has anyone else noticed how pretty much everything on Amazon these days is some anonymous brand that looks like what happens when your cat walks across your keyboard? I don't trust any of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, heymikey2016 said:

Can anyone tell me if the lamps use US outlets

This was addressed earlier in the thread:

On 7/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, CookieShip said:

The two outlets behind the bed are EU outlets.

• Like 1

I probably wasn't clear. I wanted to know what type of plug the lamps use- in other words, when I buy a EU plug with USB outs will I need a US or EU pass-through. I ended buying this one from Amazon: Universal Travel Adapter, TESSAN International Plug Adapter, 5.6A 3 USB C 2 USB A Ports, Power Adaptor Travel Worldwide, All-in-one Travel Charger Outlet Converter for Europe UK EU AUS (Type C/G/A/I) that has both.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...