Smartphone App is Available for Explora

PaulMCO

Saw the APP in the iPhone store.   Allows checking in, passport upload, getting boarding pass.

You cannot login until fully paid and 90 days out. 

I would hope you could book restaurants using this but it is unclear.  Same with excursions.

Anyone within 90 days want to try it.

app1.PNG

app2.PNG

app3.PNG

app4.PNG

w1.PNG

w2.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I downloaded the app last week and uploaded passport information , added Live Photos and a credit card for my husband and I. I am all checked in now and when I log into the app (you must put your name and booking number in each time to log in) it just shows our cabin number and that we are checked in with a link to our boarding pass. There’s nothing else in there at this time.

Perhaps once on board it will be more interactive, but for now, unless I’m missing something, it’s purely for checking in. You can not proceed with the check in without taking a Live Photo of yourself. I was not prepared to take a pic of myself and my husband was not around so I just took a photo of a recent photo of each of us and uploaded it. It does not allow you to access your photo library. That part was frustrating because you can not move on without it. 

I hope more features become available as time goes on. Restaurant and shore excursion information would be great. 

I forgot that it also has a countdown clock:  

9 days: 7 hours: 55 minutes until I sail. That’s fun! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2