Symphony Barcelona boarding time

Hi, Does anyone know the earliest check in times that Royal have given out for the August Symphony sailings? We are in a suite and hoping we can board a little earlier than our planned check in, but I don’t want to be a nuisance and be there before they are letting anyone on! Thanks 

2 hours ago, chin14 said:

We are in a suite and hoping we can board a little earlier than our planned check in, but I don’t want to be a nuisance and be there before they are letting anyone on!

You should have separate check-in without any real time restrictions.

2 hours ago, chin14 said:

Hi, Does anyone know the earliest check in times that Royal have given out for the August Symphony sailings? We are in a suite and hoping we can board a little earlier than our planned check in, but I don’t want to be a nuisance and be there before they are letting anyone on! Thanks 

For your sailing isn't Barcelona an Interport Cruise, so it's not like the whole ship will be getting on and off in Barcelona, some passengers will be getting off and on in Civitavecchia (Rome) so boarding shouldn't be like a regular cruise when the whole ship is getting off and on.

• Thanks 1