Puerto Vallarta Beach Day - Day Pass or Beach Club?

mdd423

Hello All, 

Looking for advice for a beach day in PV on our Navigator of the Seas Cruise in October. I have researched the day pass options at many of the hotels as well as the beach clubs. What would be your choice for a good relaxing day? I don't necessarily need to have unlimited food or beverage but want to be within distance of the Malecon for some shopping. 

22 hours ago, mdd423 said:

Hello All, 

Looking for advice for a beach day in PV on our Navigator of the Seas Cruise in October. I have researched the day pass options at many of the hotels as well as the beach clubs. What would be your choice for a good relaxing day? I don't necessarily need to have unlimited food or beverage but want to be within distance of the Malecon for some shopping. 

I would get a taxi to the Malecon, make sure you agree on the price before getting in.

They have lots of shops & restaurants with some right on the beach. I've been to Sea Monkey and The Blue Shrimp, both on the beach and they were very good. It makes for a fun day.

Check restaurants like La Palapa or Eldorado. Both on Playa los Muertes beach. Close to the pier and walking distance from the Malecon.

They offer beach club facilities, nice loungers, umbrella and a certain amount for food and drinks.

• Like 1