Beyond Corner Aft Suite and Aqua Sky Suite Questions

OceanCruise

Are the corner aft suites smaller than the other Sky Suites on the Beyond? It seems that way from looking at the deck plans. Also, is there any real advantage to the Aqua Sky Suites over Magic Carpet and regular Sky Suites besides location and ability to dine in Blu? Are the bathrooms or furnishings better? They are significantly more expensive than the Magic Carpet and regular SS but have the same square footage. Most of the other listed "perks" for Aqua Suites seem to have no tangible value, such as bottled water and upgraded toiletries. Am I missing something to justify the increased cost?

We stayed in a corner aft SS cabin on the Beyond this past January. Great cabin, but I cannot compare its size with other SS. However, it seemed to be about the same as the same location that we stayed in on the Reflection one year earlier.  The only downside is the very long walk required to get to the main Retreat areas especially Luminae. We are booked this coming January for 11 nights in a SS cabin midship. I will miss not being in an aft cabin, but not the walk to Luminae.