EZ Air Repricing (prior to payment)

coldweather

I have a flight booked via EZ Air flexible including seat assignments. Payment is due November 1.  I did a mock booking (not logged-in) for EZ Air and I see my exact flights are $300 cheaper.  What is the best way to reprice my flights?  I am hesitant to go into my account and cancel what I already have and rebook.  Circumstances sometimes change.  🙂I called EZ Air but it seems they are not open on weekends.   Suggestions are welcome?  My goal is to keep the same flights and get the current lower price.  

I check our flights more than once a day once I've booked. Our Toronto to Los Angeles flight next year has dropped on multiple occasions and I've taken advantage of it every time. Same with our return flight from Fort Lauderdale to Toronto. Best feature of EZ Air.

• Like 1

Thanks all.  I confirm the process was easy.  I clicked "Manage" to manage my flights.  I selected the EXACT same flights and received the updated pricing.  I received new booking numbers and I did have to re-select my seats.  

• Like 4