Sad News From Juneau, Alaska Today

www3traveler

20 hours ago, pussycat803 said:

We actually rebooked our cruise to an earlier date just so we could get the dog sleds booked. We haven't heard of any cancellations so im assuming we're still good.

Don't assume - call them.  Note that I said call and not email them.  Once they give you an answer ask that they confirm it in writing.  Businesses in the travel industry have been known to occasionally manipulate the truth.

DON

• Like 1

This is exactly why we want AK to be our next cruise. Between fires all over the world, glaciers melting, sea levels rising, etc - you just never know when the thing you really want to see will suddenly be gone. 
Travel any chance you get!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2023 at 4:35 PM, donaldsc said:

Don't assume - call them.  Note that I said call and not email them.  Once they give you an answer ask that they confirm it in writing.  Businesses in the travel industry have been known to occasionally manipulate the truth.

DON

We have it booked through princess cruises. I dont know who the actual vendor is. 

21 minutes ago, pussycat803 said:

We have it booked through princess cruises. I dont know who the actual vendor is. 

Go through the different tour companies that sound like the tour that you have booked. Pick the one that sounds closest and call them.  One would assume that all the companies that do similar tours will be impacted or not impacted in the same way.

DON