Carnival Celebration Fun Times

Jenal2

16 hours ago, kym05 said:

Thanks for posting will be on the Celebration Sept. 3

It is a great ship.  Tons of great places to eat.  We especially liked Emeril's and Shaq's Big Chicken.

• Like 1

loved the fun times- will be on oct 22- have a question-  did they have a repeaters party ? also how was amber cove- have never been there

Thank you again for the fun times- seems there's alot more to do now then before-

5 hours ago, nancy1031 said:

loved the fun times- will be on oct 22- have a question-  did they have a repeaters party ? also how was amber cove- have never been there

Thank you again for the fun times- seems there's alot more to do now then before-

I am not sure about any repeaters party.  If there was, I didn’t hear anything about it.  We didn’t see much of Amber Cove because we went on an excursion.  Just went into a few shops, nothing special.  We did an ATV and zip line excursion which was great.  One of my favorite excursions I’ve done.  

Thank you for your post.  Excited to be sailing on the Celebration in September.  Wondering in the MDR which formal night did they serve the Lobster, if it was the 1st or 2nd formal night?  Also, do you recall about the time they began disembarkation in Miami?

1 hour ago, luv2cruz@sea said:

Thank you for your post.  Excited to be sailing on the Celebration in September.  Wondering in the MDR which formal night did they serve the Lobster, if it was the 1st or 2nd formal night?  Also, do you recall about the time they began disembarkation in Miami?

Lobster was served on the final formal night.  I believe disembarkation for people taking off their own luggage started at around 7:30, and 8:30 for the rest of us (depending on your luggage tag number).  But if you don't want to take off your own luggage but want to get off early, its easy.  Luggage tags were made available at 5:00 the day before, in 3 locations.  You can just grab what you wanted.   If you go right at 5:00 you can get one of the lowest numbers and get off at close to 8:30.