Iced tea avail in buffet on Seashore..

kimala

I just saw a review of the MSC Seashore on YouTube…He claimed that there was only 1)Hot water (for tea); 2)coffee; and 3) cold water available as complementary drinks in the buffet as well as the MDR. Please tell me thats not true. Im going on that ship nov 26th to Mexico and I picked it because it fit my budget so please dont tell me that I could get an optional drink package, I already know this.

Thank you so much…Im praying its the same on the “SeaSHORE” as it was on the “seaSIDE”….most of my cruising experience has been on RCL and with RCL there are sometimes inconsistencies on the ships in their fleet. …Thanks for your help.

The iced tea from the dispensers is not sweetened but of course there is sugar packets available. The lemonade is horrible imho. There are several types/brands of the artificial sweeteners. You could always try to make hot or cold tea with the about 10 flavors of tea bags they have and i think hot chocolate too. Low fat, chocolate and regular milk in available in pints during breakfast but they kinda half hide it. lol. Take some to put in your fridge. Rotating flavors available during the day include mango, strawberry-kiwi, apple juice?,and orange juice sometimes when they are running low on the others. That is buffet. In the MDR i always get water and then coffee at dessert so i don't know about that.

On 8/17/2023 at 5:13 PM, Essiesmom said:

On Seaside there are juices at breakfast and after it changes to ice tea and lemonade

You can also order it in mdr

IMG_0223.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

So, you CAN get iced tea in the MDR?  No need to take a glass from the buffet?

40 minutes ago, dns20 said:

So, you CAN get iced tea in the MDR?  No need to take a glass from the buffet?

Absolutely.  I asked for it the first night, and the waiter brought me a glass.  And later came around with a pitcher and refilled without asking.  EM