Table for 5 Le Petit Chef ?

waddle

We are sailing on the Edge from Barcelona next month

We are a party of 5 split between 3 bookings (all linked on the app) but when I try to reserve a table for all of us in Le Petit Chef for any day it says no availability ? 

Bizarrely I can book a table for 3 or 4 but as soon as the 5th guest is added, nothing available

Is this the way the tables are configured or could there genuinely be only 4 places left each night? 

I remember most of the tables were setup for either 2 or 4.  There were 2 groups of bigger party the night we were there.   Since the projection is setup up above, I don't think they could move the tables too much.   I can see why you would have a problem with 5.   They will need to locate a table of 4 that is next to a 2.   The restaurant is pretty small unlike bigger one like Eden.   

• Thanks 1

Perhaps give Captains club a call.

we had no problem booking for 3. 
You might be able to do a side by side 3 and a 2 …once you board 

to have that arranged …but Captain club might have a solution.

good luck

😊

• Thanks 1

If memory serves me correctly, the Le Grand Bistro on Edge (the venue where they do the Le Petit Chef dinner) only has 2 top and 4 top tables.  The Summit (M-Class ship) does have one long table that could probably accommodate 10 or 12 but there is no such table on Edge if I remember correctly.  They will probably seat you at a 2 top and a 4 top next to each other.  They cannot push the tables together due to the setup in the ceiling of the projection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1