Studio Shower/Toilet Question

Lollipop's Mom

2 hours ago, D_And_K_gocruising said:

What ship?  Not sure, but that COULD make a difference?  Maybe they are all the same across ships.. Have you searched youtube for the ship and studio walkthru?  Normally if there is one they will walk into the bathroom and you can get an idea.

That is a good question as the studio design changed with the Prima and it has a full bathroom now vs. a separate shower and WC. Prior to that, they were all the same.

As far as size, I would look for a video from La Lido Loca.  Tony is a big guy (almost 400 lbs, I think) and he stayed in a studio. The shower should be fine but the WC is small...I leave the door open when in there...I am nowhere near petite but not in the plus size range either. 

• Like 1

Hey Deb, I totally agree. I've only done 1 Studio but totally agree with your estimation of the size.  I'm   average size but would think most would be quite comfortable in a studio.  I've only done 1 studio, on the Escape but was pleased with the cabin itself.  The fact that I will likely not book another studio has absolutely nothing to do with the Studio Cabin itself. I just love my balcony. 

14 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

As far as size, I would look for a video from La Lido Loca.  Tony is a big guy (almost 400 lbs, I think) and he stayed in a studio. The shower should be fine but the WC is small...I leave the door open when in there...I am nowhere near petite but not in the plus size range either.

I was going to make the same suggestion.  You are right about the weight, at the time he sailed in a studio.

I'm 5' 10" and around 300 and had no trouble, though I also leave the wc door open while using it....

• Like 1