NCL app - reservation missing

cb2367

41 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

Yes, my reservations are both missing. I keep manually adding them and they don’t stay. Must be a glitch. 

Did you check on the website? As long as it is showing there, I wouldn't worry too much about the app.

Called NCL and for some unexplainable reason, I had to reset my password even though I was already logged into my account. I'll check back over the next couple of days and see if it disappears again.

The thing is though, without a reservation, the app is limited in functionality. I wouldn't be able to use the app to schedule on board events either before boarding or while on board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cb2367 said:

Called NCL and for some unexplainable reason, I had to reset my password even though I was already logged into my account. I'll check back over the next couple of days and see if it disappears again.

The thing is though, without a reservation, the app is limited in functionality. I wouldn't be able to use the app to schedule on board events either before boarding or while on board.

What type of events are you looking to book once on board? I very rarely use my app to book anything once I am on the ship. If it is a dinner reservation, I go to the venue or use the kiosk. Same for entertainment. And things can be booked using the TV in your cabin. 

Sometimes if you don't clear your cache on your phone, certain apps can get 'stuck'. I usually reboot and sign in again and everything is fine. 

I have exactly same issue, both with app and online account using google and explorer.  

I have reinstalled the app, deleted data.  I have 5 cruises booked, non of them are showing.  I can add them by reservation number, only the last added will show when I add and only for that session.

Edited by Aane

I tried again the online chat line.  The person assisting me was able to confirm that for some strange reason, the email I’ve been using with NCL for last 10 years wasn’t confirmed in the system, she confirmed my email, reset my PW.

I’m now able to access my account, and my booked cruises appear as normal!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aane said:

The person assisting me was able to confirm that for some strange reason, the email I’ve been using with NCL for last 10 years wasn’t confirmed in the system, she confirmed my email,

NCL has some odd things going on with emails.  I've used the same email with them since 2019, booked 2 cruises (2022 and 2023) directly on the NCL website with no issues.  I went to book my cruise for next year and the system said the email address was not valid.  I call the person assigned as my PCC (for the first time) and during the booking process the emails come right through, to the same address that the website said was invalid!!!

On 8/28/2023 at 3:40 PM, hallux said:

NCL has some odd things going on with emails.  I've used the same email with them since 2019, booked 2 cruises (2022 and 2023) directly on the NCL website with no issues.  I went to book my cruise for next year and the system said the email address was not valid.  I call the person assigned as my PCC (for the first time) and during the booking process the emails come right through, to the same address that the website said was invalid!!!

Sounds a bit same as happened to me, e-mail account had lost it’s “active” status and agent activated it directly while talking to her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Two of the dinner reservations I made got cancelled.  One of them may have seemed redundant to the system, but I wanted our group to split to two different restaurants one of those evenings.  We get tired each other every now and then.  Introvert majority group.