Boogie and Burn class?

MJC

My October cruise lists this as one of the morning activities. Any info on this class would be appreciated. Is it a true fitness class like Zumba? Or more slowly paced like the line dance classes?

I do Zumba regularly and it has been one of the things that I have really enjoyed on sea days with Princess. Their instructors have been very good (I am licensed myself).  In my experience on other lines, the "latin fitness" or similar class instructors can be really hit or miss in regards to training and choreo compared to the Zumba-licensed ones.  I will be really disappointed if there is no true dance aerobics class on Princess anymore. It means I'll have to start skipping dessert!

@MJC, not sure if this is your question, but I believe not all crew that lead the dance/exercise classes are licensed Zumba instructors, which is probably why your particular sailing has this activity listed as Boogie and Burn.

No, the dance exercise classes on Princess have not been ‘reclassified/renamed’ to be called Boogie and Burn.

Check out some of the Las test reviews or lives that posts recent ‘Event Listings’ formally and occasionally printed as the Patter.

There will be different names for these classes as probably determined by what the entertainment staff has decided to name it. I will assume it will be listed as Zumba only if it will be led by a licensed Zumba crew member.