i need help with the app

i am not comptor friendly. i booked all my shows today. so proud of myself.  looked on my app and yep they are all there. looked onhubbys app nothing. i clicked on both manes what am i doing wrong. thank you in advance

I’m having difficulty signing in on the cruise planner. It only gets to a certain point in the sign in process and then just stops. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by another “not so computer friendly” person!  

TIA

1 minute ago, FLKrewzer said:

I’m having difficulty signing in on the cruise planner. It only gets to a certain point in the sign in process and then just stops. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by another “not so computer friendly” person!  

TIA

I'm no computer/IT professional.  But, my stand-by fix is to log off of the app, and shut down the device, not restart, actually shut down, count to 30, and then reboot and start the app again.  

14 hours ago, FLKrewzer said:

No such luck, Ret MP. I’ll try again in the morning. I want to be able to get all those good Labor Day deals for my upcoming cruise. 😂

Sorry, that didn't help.  I tried!  Good luck.

5 minutes ago, FLKrewzer said:

I wasn’t able to sign in on my old laptop (maybe it is too old?) but I was able to sign in on my iPhone. Thank you for your help. 

The “sale” wasn’t that great anyway!!!

I am able to get on using my desk top but not on my Iphone. Does it matter when your cruise is. Mine is still over 400 days from now

4 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

I am able to get on using my desk top but not on my Iphone. Does it matter when your cruise is. Mine is still over 400 days from now

I booked out more than two years and I was able to use the app, log-in on the app, and see the cruise from day one.  I couldn't do ANYTHING with that cruise, nothing was available until about 200 days out (except for the Houston Space Center excursion and transfer to the airport, which was useless for us), otherwise, the reservation was just there.  

In the app each cruise has a little blue box on the top left that says “My Cruise”.

I noticed one of my cruises didn’t have the box, but my hubby’s did. I couldn’t see any excursions or anything, but he could.

My wonderful TA worked with Royal to correct it finally so I could see all the excursions and plans we had booked.  Does your husband’s app have the blue box?