Booking shore excursions

bluestocking7

I'm on the Jan 5 Serenity Miami-Miami Caribbean cruise and see that excursions can be booked no earlier than 60 days before the cruise.  Can you see what's on offer beforehand?  And is booking exactly 60 days before?  On OC I remember being able to book a lot further out.  

On the Crystal website, click “itinerary”for the cruise you are sailing. Next to each port is a “+” symbol. Click the + and the current shore excursions for each port show up. There are no prices shown. And not every port has excursions offered.

Rob

Edited by ryndam
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluestocking7 said:

Thank you.  I'll try that.  Will excursions be added up to 60 days out, or is what's shown all there will be?

No idea. This is new territory for all of us. Perhaps another CC member can post their current/recent experiences for us here.

Rob

3 hours ago, bluestocking7 said:

Thank you.  I'll try that.  Will excursions be added up to 60 days out, or is what's shown all there will be?

This is work in progress.

There are two ports where 10/11 excursions are listed and I doubt more will be listed but there are ports without excursions so those need to be listed and one with two that I expect to be augmented. So I would keep checking on this. 

At the present time at 60 days you can book your excursions.  

I see this eventually changing to after final payment but they are not there yet.

Keith