Premium Wi-Fi upgrade

kasowell2

9 hours ago, D. B. said:

You can cancel your old upgrade and buy the new one at the lower price.

I have been doing that on my 8 future bookings mostly on shore excursions. Just be sure if you want to rebook a shore excursion that it is not sold out before cancelling your original booking.

If your excursion is sold out and you cancel you will free those slots up and can rebook.  It may take a couple of minutes for the inventory to become available.  Just refresh your browser.  There is the very remote risk that if someone is sitting there at exactly that time to book that excursion they will get your slots but pretty remote risk.

I just had this situation on my Norway cruise for next summer during this sale.  Saved about $150 on this one excursion.

Edited by wrk2cruise

10 hours ago, MandL said:

Wow!  You scored!  Ours is still at the old rate.  I will keep watch now.  Thanks for posting.

Be sure to check your reservation on the website as well. I see different prices in the app than on the website. 

11 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I'm guessing it should be $12/$13 and expect it to be corrected soon

That would be higher than the typical price lately. I haven’t seen the regular price over $10 in a while. The new pricing faq is quoting a base pre-discount basic to premium upgrade price at $9.99 for one device. Just book it 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

I booked the $2.99 upgrade a few hours ago. I thought $4.99 a month ago was a great deal. I’m learning it pretty much is worth it to check every sale, some pricing is nonsense and some in a good way. 

I got the same pricing.  This is what happens when they apply the discount twice.

Thanks for the heads up! Yesterday when the sale started I rebooked my shore excursion and speciality dining for the flash sale prices. The Wi-Fi upgrade was at the same price that I paid previously during a sale of 6.99. Today that price was almost 50% lower at 3.99. I saved a total of 120.00 all together. I am still waiting for the premium drink package upgrade to go on sale before I pull the trigger on that one.   

• Like 1