Have you flown from Salt Lake City to London?

SbbquilterUT

My husband and I flew from Heathrow to Salt Lake City after our Vista Cruise three weeks ago. The flight was great and no delays. The best part of the flight was that the plane was 2/3 empty.. many passengers elected to take the middle seats and they could lay down.. I don't eat air plane food, so I have no idea what the quality of the food wise but they seem to be a pasta and chicken dish. We were in the premium seats.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SbbquilterUT said:

Looking for experience with air booked for you by O.  Delta is our preferred airline on this flight particularly as it is an A 330 with two seats on the outside.   An anyone share which airline you have been booked on for SLC departure.  Thanks

Outside might be a bit cold. 

Sounds like you are on Virgin metal with Delta codeshare. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, birdrock96 said:

My husband and I flew from Heathrow to Salt Lake City after our Vista Cruise three weeks ago. The flight was great and no delays. The best part of the flight was that the plane was 2/3 empty.. many passengers elected to take the middle seats and they could lay down.. I don't eat air plane food, so I have no idea what the quality of the food wise but they seem to be a pasta and chicken dish. We were in the premium seats.  

Thanks.