October/November Transatlantic - VIBE Beach Club?

BoundForSea

Has anyone done Vibe passes on a Fall (or Spring) TransAtlantic? If so did you use them? I know weather varies, however its been staying warmer later into the Fall months and I'm almost wondering if a VIbe pass for a 13ni would be worthwhile? We sail Oct 22nd and head west from Azores for NY which is more southern latitudes (almost as south as North Carolina at 37' North) We enjoy some quiet outdoor time and don't mind long sleeves and pants (or even a blanket)  if needed out there.  WIll they still man the bar and such if it's a little chilly? I imagine if its a complete no go we can request a refund.

Thanks

On 9/4/2023 at 5:46 PM, BoundForSea said:

Has anyone done Vibe passes on a Fall (or Spring) TransAtlantic? If so did you use them? I know weather varies, however its been staying warmer later into the Fall months and I'm almost wondering if a VIbe pass for a 13ni would be worthwhile? We sail Oct 22nd and head west from Azores for NY which is more southern latitudes (almost as south as North Carolina at 37' North) We enjoy some quiet outdoor time and don't mind long sleeves and pants (or even a blanket)  if needed out there.  WIll they still man the bar and such if it's a little chilly? I imagine if its a complete no go we can request a refund.

Thanks

We sailed from Southampton to NYC on a 9nt around 7 years around 24th Oct and the weather was really bad, it was extremely rough season too, nothing was open outside as the weather was too bad, I remember some shows and activities were cancelled too.

We've done transatlantic to the carribean many times but that's a lot further south and always had good weather after the first few days.