Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

I haven't torn my room apart yet but I can't find my old phone. I took it out today for phone service and I went to turn it off and I can't find it.

Checked at guest services and nothing was turned in. Hopefully it will turn up.

Got my walk in for the day. Twenty-five laps, closing in on three miles.

• Like 4

Dinner was very good again tonight. 

Dinner ran a little long for my preference but not terrible. It is busier this cruise than last one. Enough so that I wonder if we were under capacity last cruise. 

Charging my phone for a few minutes then if my bed does not suck me in I plan to go out for a drink or two but this bed is feeling pretty comfy and I don't have cheers that I need to maximize.

• Like 6

The room has drawn me back in.

This ship is really rocking again but fortunately I was proactive enough with my medication that I have felt fine. I've also been dealing with it long enough now that I've got my sea legs and mostly have no trouble walking a straight line.

Tomorrow is Nassau and the plan is to get off the ship to see the new port area. I don't think my mom will be joining me but we will see.

Good night everyone and thanks for continuing to follow along.

• Like 11

On 9/14/2023 at 12:44 PM, jam19872016 said:

I have found when I go to my mom's house I instantly lose 2lbs that I put back on when I travel back home. I'm sure that's part of the weight gain so quick.

Gravity is weird lol.

I'll try that tomorrow 😆 I weight before I eat and after I take care of umm any morning business so today's weight has been logged. Tomorrow may not get an accurate reading or any reading if the ship is rocking too much.

Remember the food has significantly more added salt. Also need to drink more water to help that. True weight will show a couple of days at home.

• Like 3

Good morning everyone.

Slept well last night although the pillows are a little too firm for me in this room.

We are docking in Nassau right now and I will head out I'm a little bit.

But first, breakfast. 

Edited by jam19872016
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, momatibm said:

Remember the food has significantly more added salt. Also need to drink more water to help that. True weight will show a couple of days at home.

Now that  I'm drinking less I'm getting more water. 

I also always gain a lot the first few days as my body adjusts to my new eating habits. It's starting to moderate some.

• Like 2

@jam19872016 I know you like fruity frapped up drinks so if you like pina coladas (and getting caught in the rain 😉) walk up hill about 15ish minutes to John Watlings Distillery for the BEST pina colada ever!! Lovely, plantation style house.  You can take the free tour or just go to the bar inside and get that pina colada.

jw house.jpg

JWD.jpg

• Like 15