Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

43 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

10k but as my trends reveal, I've done a terrible job meeting my goal. I have not cruised since April.

Screenshot_20230913-175240_Pacer.thumb.jpg.15fdb5e6071799549825957fb8980218.jpg

Screenshot_20230913-175247_Pacer.thumb.jpg.36aa2c73cfa696086a9559b65d63af7c.jpg

Screenshot_20230913-175252_Pacer.thumb.jpg.b79dae24ac45132b6d9a268ecc763b11.jpg

Screenshot_20230913-175301_Pacer.thumb.jpg.d42e05bc6a0c36aa4ef36cb34358bf82.jpg

The only nice thing is there is zero correlation between my activity level and weight loss.

I have found it's about what you eat and drink as opposed to your exercise for weight loss.  Still good to exercise for cardio health, stamina, bone density, endorphins but one would need to walk like a pioneer across America to really make a dent in what most people eat daily.

Edited by ninjacat123
details!
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I have found it's about what you eat and drink as opposed to your exercise.  Still good to exercise for cardio health, stamina, bone density, endorphins but one would need to walk like a pioneer across America to really make a dent in what most people eat daily.

Exactly what I have found. It's still good for so many other thing so I keep it up but it does nothing for weight. Diet has been the key.

Diet is suspended obviously 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Exactly what I have found. It's still good for so many other thing so I keep it up but it does nothing for weight. Diet has been the key.

Diet is suspended obviously 😆

I was a personal trainer and I'd tell my clients, hey vacation is great but when you get home, no more vacation eating or drinking.  Back to your daily program or else it becomes a slippery slope.  Now watch, I'm leaving for Rome Oct 13 and I'll need a can of Crisco to get me in my formal wear🤣

• Haha 12

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

I was a personal trainer and I'd tell my clients, hey vacation is great but when you get home, no more vacation eating or drinking.  Back to your daily program or else it becomes a slippery slope.  Now watch, I'm leaving for Rome Oct 13 and I'll need a can of Crisco to get me in my formal wear🤣

Oh absolutely, I start and stop all the time. Lost over 100 pounds in just over a year just by dieting.

• Like 14

Dinner has been excellent tonight. Could have used more marinara sauce with the cheese but hey, it was fried cheese it was still good. 

First night was also delicious. Very happy with the mdr so far this trip.

Huge improvement over recent trends on carnival. 

• Like 9