Adding Hilton Honors to hotel booking?

Number34

My upcoming cruise to the Panama Canal includes 2 nights hotel in Miami pre-cruise and 1 night hotel in Panama City post cruise. Both hotels are Hilton’s and I have Gold status in HHonors. Does anyone know if I can add the information to the booking? Either via NCL or when I check-in?

1 hour ago, Number34 said:

My upcoming cruise to the Panama Canal includes 2 nights hotel in Miami pre-cruise and 1 night hotel in Panama City post cruise. Both hotels are Hilton’s and I have Gold status in HHonors. Does anyone know if I can add the information to the booking? Either via NCL or when I check-in?

You can add the information online at Hilton dot cm  or when you check in, Do it all the time,no problem.

If you have the confirmation numbers, you can go into their app and add the stays.  This will also allow you to do online check in if available.  I was at a Hilton this weekend and the app allowed me to even pick the exact room I wanted.  

In addition the the earlier suggestions, you could also call the hotel.  If I understand you correctly, NCL has booked these rooms on your behalf and you are paying NCL for the rooms, right?  In that case, don't be surprised if you don't earn any points or nights credit for the room.  You should get points for any expenditures you make while there (dining, etc).